Thanks For Using The Performance of a Lifetime!

Chatroom Auctions & Paid Classifides DDDPL's Additional Job Search

FAQ
Last visit was: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:31 pm
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:31 pm

[ 1 post ] 
 Fearless American Geisha Secrets for Currently-Single Women 

Post Fearless American Geisha Secrets for Currently-Single Women
Fearless American Geisha Secrets for Currently-Single Women
by: Py Kim Conant

Best tip: be very feminine to attract men who are masculine and who are suffering from a lack of feminine women in the dating world because American men suffer from Feminine fever, the overwhelming attraction to a very feminine woman.

Some say that some American men suffer from “Yellow fever,” and that that is why they are attracted to the Asian woman, for her exotic, Asian look. I do not believe this is true; these American men are not attracted to Asian women for their exotic or erotic Asian look (skin color, facial shape, slim body), but, rather, they are attracted to the Asian woman’s very feminine ways. If other women, of whatever ethnicity, race, or color, were to be more obviously and overtly feminine, American men would then suffer from Black fever, Brown fever, or White fever, the desire not for a particular race or skin color, but the desire for a feminine woman, of whatever race or skin color.

Here is the most important tip to help any woman be more feminine: First Be Yourself, Then Be Feminine

I do not suggest that all women become some idealized stereotype of “feminine.” Even to have such a thought reminds me of The Stepford Wives, which was a novel and a movie in the 1970s and was remade as a movie in 2004. All of the wives in the town of Stepford are incredibly feminine (they do aerobics in high heels, for instance), but also incredibly passive and dominated by their husbands. No Good Woman American Geisha would want to be that robotic woman; nor would any truly Good Man want to be with a woman who is not her own real, happy, individual self.

Your options about how you identify yourself are, of course, almost limitless; so, too, are the ways to express your femininity within these many possible identities. “Be yourself” (your self) is good advice. Be real to the men (and to anyone else) you meet. Uncover for yourself and then share proudly with the world your best, truest, most womanly self.

As you read this article, continually think about and ask yourself, “What is my real self? Who am I? And how does ‘being more feminine’ apply to me?” Record some of your thoughts and associated feelings in a journal.

About The Author

Py Kim Conant, the author of Sex Secrets of an American Geisha: How to Attract, Satisfy, and Keep Your Man, Hunter House Publishers. Looking for relationship, dating and sex tips? Visit Py’s website at http://www.AmericanGeishaHouse.com.

Copyright © 2001-Present ArticleCity.com

This article was posted by permission.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:46 am
 [ 1 post ]