Thanks For Using The Performance of a Lifetime!

Chatroom Auctions & Paid Classifides DDDPL's Additional Job Search

FAQ
Last visit was: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:44 pm
It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:44 pm

[ 1 post ] 
 Sex Secrets of an American Geisha: Myths and Truths 

Post Sex Secrets of an American Geisha: Myths and Truths
Sex Secrets of an American Geisha: Myths and Truths
by: Py Kim Conant

I have opinion, belief, advice, or information about the book, "Sex Secrets of an American Geisha: How to Attract, Satisfy, and Keep Your Man" which is "counter-intuitive" for most people. There are common myths people believe that I want to debunk:

• Myth 1: Being very feminine is weak and submissive. Truth: It empowers a woman.

• Myth 2: It's what's inside that counts. Truth: Because men are visual, you need to be beautiful, feminine, and sexy to attract men.

• Myth 3: Feminists can't attract, satisfy, and keep a man. Truth: You can be both a feminist and a feminine-ist, a woman who values, loves, and wants to operate out of her femininity.

• Myth 4: The G-spot for female ejaculation is no big deal. Truth: Learn to female ejaculate and become a "shooter"; expand your sexual satisfaction/options.

• Myth 5: Dieting is about food. Truth: A plan (not a diet) is about two things: awareness of your weight and exercise, not food.

• Myth 6: Men and women are pretty much the same. Truth: Men and women are very different psychologically.

• Myth 7: I should wait until he asked me to marry him. Truth: Sooner-rather-than-later, you need to set deadlines.

• Myth 8: Eventually, I’ll get married. Truth: To marry a Good Man you need to make love and marriage your high priority, and a plan.

• Myth 9: Men are generally very confident sexually. Truth: Men are extremely vulnerable and fragile regarding their sex lives.

• Myth 10: Men aren't comfortable with vibrators. Truth: He can love your vibrator, since you'll never give credit for your orgasm to the vibrator.

• Myth 11: I have to say "no" to my husband to sex sometimes. Truth: Never say "no" to sex to your husband. You need to arrange a date in the near future.

• Myth 12: You want to get married. Truth: You want to have a great marriage, not a great wedding.

About The Author

Py Kim Conant, the author of Sex Secrets of an American Geisha: How to Attract, Satisfy, and Keep Your Man, Hunter House Publishers. Looking for relationship, dating and sex tips? Visit Py’s website at http://www.AmericanGeishaHouse.com.

Copyright © 2001-Present ArticleCity.com

[Note: Due to size restriction, this articles title has to be abreviated. Apologies to Kim Conant. - Admin.]

This article was posted by permission.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:26 pm
 [ 1 post ]