Thanks For Using The Performance of a Lifetime!

Chatroom Auctions & Paid Classifides DDDPL's Additional Job Search

FAQ
Last visit was: Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:58 pm
It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:58 pm

[ 1 post ] 
 With a Little Effort You Can Find Anyone 

Post With a Little Effort You Can Find Anyone
With a Little Effort You Can Find Anyone
by: Morgan Hamilton

Two of my high school classmates gave me a call a few days ago. They wanted to remind me that when we graduated High School I promised to organize the 25th class reunion. This was 25 years ago and then this idea sounded appealing. However, I had lost connection with any of my former classmates through the years. These two who contacted me had tracked me down through my mother who still lives in the same town. Even though I explained them that I no longer keep in touch with any of our former class, they insisted that I kept my word given 25 years ago. They were also out of touch with the happenings of our home town, so they couldn’t help me a lot but they suggested we tracked down our classmates through the Internet.

We set up an arrangement to get together at my home. First we tried with the telephone book. Then we split up names of the few people that we still kept in touch with to see if they might contact someone else. It was much harder to find the women because most of them had changed their names. After trying the above mentioned two options we decided to turn to the Internet. We were fortunate to find a website designed to locate classmates. According to this site we could find just about anyone we wanted.

We had the options to send a personal message to a classmate or post a general announcement to find anyone who graduated in the same year. We decided to give the second option a try. Our general posting stated that we were searching for classmates from our home town and would accept any help in planning the 25th class reunion. We were not required to give personal information; the answers would be post back on the same website. After making a connection we could then ask them to leave contact information. I had serious doubts that this would work. It seemed quite unlikely that we would succeed to find anyone but the posting was free, so we gave it a try.

I was really surprised when I saw two postings from former classmates when I checked the site a few days later. They had left their contact details sending me a private message. I was really happy as we managed to locate two of our former classmates for such a short period of time. Both of them provided me with some other contact names, so the list of former classmates was growing rapidly. You wouldn’t believe how much I am anticipating this class reunion. Even though I didn’t manage to stay in touch with my former classmates for the past 25 years, I was eagerly expecting to catch up with old friends at the class reunion.

About The Author

Morgan Hamilton offers expert advice and great tips regarding all aspects concerning Find Anyone. Get more information by visiting http://www.lifestylesinfoguide.com/general-information/lifestyles/with-a-little-effort-you-can-find-anyone.html.

Copyright © 2001-Present ArticleCity.com

This article was posted by permission.

Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:53 am
 [ 1 post ]