Thanks For Using The Performance of a Lifetime!

Chatroom Auctions & Paid Classifides DDDPL's Additional Job Search

FAQ
Last visit was: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:19 am
It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:19 am

[ 1 post ] 
 "Does Technology Help Or Hurt Attracting..." 

Post "Does Technology Help Or Hurt Attracting..."
Does Technology Help Or Hurt Attracting Desireable Sexy Women?
by: John Alanis

Sometimes I just have to laugh at the lengths some guys go to in order to avoid face to face contact with a real live sexy women. Guys tell me things like, "I emailed her" or "I texted her" or "I instant messaged her" or "I left a message on her voicemail while she was gone," and all kinds of other stuff.

Then they want to know why sexy women don't respond to them.

Understand this: while there are proper uses of technology, attraction is, and always will be an in person thing. The faster you go to meeting--and spending time--with sexy women, the better off you'll be.

Technology has its uses, no doubt. The internet can be a great way to attract desireable sexy women you'd otherwise never meet, and things like emails, instant messages, text messaging and phone calls can be a great supplement to face to face meetings--but not a substitute.

Too many guys want to hide behind technology, using it as a shield to put off a face to face meeting as long as possible, simply because they're scared of being rejected by the sexy women that everyone desires.

Your goal when you first attract sexy women is to meet them in person as soon as possible--nothing can substitute for that... now and in the future.

About The Author

John Alanis has created the ultimate system to attract desireable women, regardless of your age, status, or looks. He runs the website, http://www.womenapproachyou.com , and his blog at http://www.johnalanis.com.

Copyright © 2001-Present ArticleCity.com

[Note: Due to size restriction, this articles title has to be abreviated. Apologies to John Alanis. - Admin.]

This article was posted by permission.

Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:42 pm
 [ 1 post ]