Thanks For Using The Performance of a Lifetime!

Chatroom Auctions & Paid Classifides DDDPL's Additional Job Search

FAQ
Last visit was: Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:35 am
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:35 am

[ 1 post ] 
 Online Dating For Busy Singles 

Post Online Dating For Busy Singles
Online Dating For Busy Singles
by: Jodie Brittain

Online dating is becoming very popular now.

An estimated 1 in 5 Americans are signed up to an online dating service meaning that, theoretically, if you're after a new date or just making new friends, you can have the pick of the bunch! Many busy Americans now increasingly rely on online dating service providers to find their matches.

No wonder, Internet has brought people of the world so closer and new concept of "speed dating" is evolved through internet dating to find a mate or simply a casual date.

Jessica Moore, in her mid-20s from New York City is one of the millions who are daily looking for date online. With her ravishing personality, it was not difficult for her to get "Mr. Right" for her. But she says online dating service provides her choice to select her "type" of person she could think of hanging out.

"Online dating sites help me to find someone from my location, the one who is doing his own business, having yearly income of not less than $150,000, who is a practicing Catholic Christian visiting church at least on every Sunday, someone who is a non-smoker and occasional drinker, and of course, who is serious in long term relationship", Jessica told.

According to industry expert, nearly 23 million people in the U.S. search online to find a date. One of the market leader companies, nearly 60,000 people, such as Jessica sign online daily. Other dating firms claim 10-15,000 people register their profiles at their sites.

As Jessica was going through her closet to find her favorite red long skirt, which she bought on her recent birthday, she told how she was feeling excited to meet with whom she has been dating online for couple of weeks. "When I came to New York city, I didn't know much about the city, its people. All I know about the city was that I saw it in movies, television or read," she said. "So, I just wanted to mingle with people, make new friends. Then I thought why shouldn't I give a chance to online dating. Maybe I can find someone who will of my interest," she smiled.

Jessica's colleher established artists.

There are several ways you can write lyrics:

* Create a melody & write lyrics to accompany it; or

* Write a set of lyrics & add the melody to it; or

* A combination of the above two examples, i.e. do both at the same time.

So, where do you actually start with the writing process? Well, there are countless possible ways (too many to mention here). It really is a matter of preference; every lyricist has his or her own style, much like any artist. A couple of simple ways that are an excellent way to begin are as follows:

1) Start with a possible hook line or chorus and work around it

An example of this can be taken from Coldplay’s hit “Yellow”. The song was derived from a first line that came about from where the band was on the night, as explained in October’s SOS: “‘Yellow’ was written at Rockfield when we where there. The studio we were in is called the Quadrangle Studio – the studio is along one side of an open courtyard, and we went out one night, and because there were so few lights, the stars were just amazing. Guy just came up with the line ‘Look at the stars.’”

2) Start with a title and work around it.

For example, using “Written in Sand” as your title, you can brain-storm around this idea: The phrase suggests that which can be washed away; it also brings the phrase ‘written in stone’ to mind; the word “sand” brings to mind the words like flowing & changing, whic

Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:47 pm
 [ 1 post ]