Thanks For Using The Performance of a Lifetime!

Chatroom Auctions & Paid Classifides DDDPL's Additional Job Search

FAQ
Last visit was: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:36 pm
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:36 pm

[ 1 post ] 
 How to Talk with Women 

Post How to Talk with Women
How to Talk with Women
by: DeWayne H. Strickland

Are you fed up of being unable to talk to beautiful women? Imagine being able to have a stress-free and fun conversation with a woman. Now you can learn the art of talking with women confidently and easily. You will learn what to say when you first approach a girl and how to use the power of your voice. The skilled use of your voice, can arouse a deep sexual attraction, that will leave her mesmerized.

While watching the new show called "Fashion House", I could not help but notice the beautiful actress named Michelle Miller(Natalie Martinez). Natalie Martinez plays a sexy dress designer, who is going through a tough divorce. A wealthy young man, who could have any girl he wants, becomes obsessed with Michelle Miller(Natalie Martinez). He meets her, and she does like him, but she quickly notices he is nervous. Natalie Martinez, then says to him, "why are you nervous"? This puts him in a predicament, but he says the right words and ends up getting a date with her.

Here is a quote from the sexy Natalie Martinez, that will give you some insight into this Miami-born Cuban hottie.

"I have to get the whole sense of the guy for me to be turned on by him, for me to actually like him. I like someone that has motivation and is really dedicated to something." -Natalie Martinez

Natalie Martinez has been featured in Maxim and Stuff magazine. Take the time to check her out and your eyes will thank you!

Let's take a quick look at some of the things, that hinder a man from successfully communicating with a beautiful woman:

Boring Her to Death: Not wanting to mess things up, a man will subconsciously restrict the coversation, by talking about weather, work, and sports. He will suffocate her with these questions and the next time, she will avoid him.

Never Shutting Up: Some guys, will choose to talk endlessly to keep the women's attention. This is an obvious sign of social inexperience and nervousness.

Asking Too Many Questions: There is nothing worse than suffering that awkward and embarrassing silence. A man will ask question after question to avoid this painful silence. Bombarding her with so many questions, will leave a bad impression in her mind and will turn her off immediately. Again, this shows that he is nervous and he is not a skilled communicator.

I remember one man who would say things to a woman that scared her to death! While talking with some friends one day, his name was brought up and the women had a negative view of him. It was said he came on too strong and was very aggressive. In speaking with this man, I noticed he became very agitated easily and was a control freak. Women warned each other, which hindered this mans dating life.

The nervousness can be overcome with the right knowledge. Fear is a lack of knowledge and with the right strategy you will be more confident. Learning what to say with the power of persuasion, is very effective. Michelle Miller(Natalie Martinez) was impressed with the young man interested in her. He used the power of persuasion, and even on a date she said she wanted to take things slow. He responded by saying that would be fine. In the back of his mind, he knows that she will be his.

Picture the scene: Your talking to a beautiful sexy woman and she seems to like you. You can tell she's enjoying the conversation and you can feel the sexual chemistry. You know you want to make something happen, but yet you do not want to ruin what you have created. You do not want to scare her off or get rejected. To get the girl you have to give a good "REASON" to meet on a date.

Let's take a look at some powerful reasons and why this can be a lot of fun! When you follow up an offer (such as swapping numbers or going for a coffee) with a good reason for doing it, your making the decision easy for her. Maybe you want to meet at this nice little new place or you just want to talk about something. You make the offer seem ENTICING and a NATURAL thing for the girl to say yes to. BY using words such as "SO" and "BECAUSE" your backing up your suggestion to her. Shall we go over to star bucks, so we can discuss your favorite tunes? Say it with a smile and let it flow naturally.

There are so many different methods you can use to meet women, such as: Pickup in the park using your dog. Seduce the ladies by asking for a hand. Get in touch with your feminine side, so you can get inside hers. Grocery store pickup and seduction. This article does not give me time to go into each topic, but I believe you get the idea. The next question is, now that you’ve got a hottie sitting down with you for a drink, what do you say now?

About The Author

DeWayne H. Strickland has been a Film Freak since the time he could walk. He is a crazy movie review critic and researcher. Learn How to Seduce Women, with Almost "Hypnotic Control" and "Accuracy" at: http://www.moviedownloadmatrix.com.

Copyright © 2001-Present ArticleCity.com

This article was posted by permission.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:48 am
 [ 1 post ]