Thanks For Using The Performance of a Lifetime!

Chatroom Auctions & Paid Classifides DDDPL's Additional Job Search

FAQ
Last visit was: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:35 am
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:35 am

[ 1 post ] 
 Neverland Chronicle (Feb 15) 

Post Neverland Chronicle (Feb 15)
[NOTE: Although the following article was written, on February 15, 2005, we still think it is worth reading partly-because we feel there is still an important lesson to be learned.

Shortly following Micheal Jackson's death, a new book - which appeared credible - alleged that he was "madly in love with a construction worker".

Well, we find it hard to believe that anyone who is "madly in love with a construction worker" will also be sexually-interested in children.

In our opinion, despite 'having it all', Michael Jackson's life was largely an avoidable tragedy; tons of talent and opportunity that seemed unnecessarily-squandered, tainted, impaired, plus shortened by ignorance, bigotry, and drugs.

If only he had come clean about his situation, years ago!

Unfortunately, he was apparently too intimidated for that.

- Admin]

Neverland Chronicle (Feb 15)
by: Gary Whittaker

Is Bashir the Man in the Mirror?

It seems that the weekly so-called news magazine 20/20 is now grooming Martin Bashir to be the next Barbara Walters. How is that relevant? Well, the Disney owned ABC has lured Mr. Bashir from the BBC with both 1 million dollar salary, and an agenda to go after Michael Jackson. Mr. Bashir has started his hard-hitting investigative journalism by interviewing Corey Feldman about his upcoming testimony in the Jackson Trial. If I was on the Jackson defense team, I would have been very concerned over the damaging affect this would have against my client right before the trial of his life. But that would have been BEFORE the interview. AFTER the interview, I would be salivating at the chance to cross-examine Corey. Martin Bashir seems to have an innate talent to make everyone around him look bad...including himself. His employers must be blinded to this fact, if only because they are too busy thinking about the ratings boost that will be coming in the next few weeks as Martin continues to come up with "sexy" headlines. But when allegations of his misconduct and questionable tactics start turning the public trust against him, executives at ABC will have no one to blame but themselves.

I did a quick Google of Martin Bashir and came up with 2 interesting facts. The first of which, was his then employers less than supportive remarks after his first breakthrough interview with Michael Jackson. The second, and most troubling, was his blatant lie in order to meet with the father of a missing 16-year-old chess master. He told the father that had information as to the whereabouts of his missing daughter, but would only give him the information if he could be interviewed. Let me ask you, is that the kind of reporter you want to put your faith into? As for Corey Feldman, his story is an obvious attempt to get back at a man who he idolized in his youth, but was left aside when Michael Jackson felt that he was about to be betrayed. Here are some of the details:

* Corey alleges that Michael Jackson asked if Corey during a phone conversation, sleep face up; keeping toys, pillows and blankets out of the cot. and so on)

About The Author
Carolyn Joana is a parenting expert who deeply understand all baby needs and desires to share her knowledge with the new parents. She offers great, tested, down to earth and reassuring tips on baby food, baby health, baby massage, baby care, breastfeeding and much more at http://www.guide-to-baby-needs.com.

Copyright © 2001-Present by ArticleCity.com
This article was posted by permission.îü37
80e4230aa5 ParentingÒby: Laura Lanfield, P.I.

When my ex-husband decided to use me and my two kids as blue-eye, blond footballs, I knew it was time to change our game plan and set my goal posts further afield. And I played hard ball and became a winner. You can too. The game of life can be easy or difficult. We choose and then we get to set the rules.

But when you're a young single mother, and you don't have a job and you need to support your kids, it seems like the game is unfair. Well, it doesn't have to be. No matter what your background or circumstanc

Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:24 am
 [ 1 post ]