Thanks For Using The Performance of a Lifetime!

Chatroom Auctions & Paid Classifides DDDPL's Additional Job Search

FAQ
Last visit was: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:44 am
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:44 am

[ 1 post ] 
 Housefull Has a Zestful Soundtrack 

Post Housefull Has a Zestful Soundtrack
Housefull Has a Zestful Soundtrack
by: Srinjan Bhowmick

After My Name Is Khan and Karthik Calling Karthik the awesome deuce-ace is back with Housefull. When we talk about the euphony produced by the trio, we say they compose unparallel music every time we hear them. They have made their own niche in the Bollywood film fraternity as every time they step out of their zones and create zestful music for the masses, it spreads like wildfire. Housefull has a very zippy, bouncy zestful music and according to the genre of the film i.e. romantic comedy, it compliments & gels well.

The music is slightly different from Sajid Khan’s Heyy Babyy. Well, the vigor can be compared to that of Heyy Babyy but this one’s more on the hilarious side. On the whole there are 8 scintillating tracks in the movie which involves three remixes and one reprised track.

The album kick starts with “O Girl Your Mine”, a buoyant peppy track which will get onto you real quick. This one’s a kick-ass number crooned by newbie Tarun Sagar voicing up with the likes of Alyssa Mendonsa and Loy Mendonsa. The song is a winner all the way with its pop-pep lyrics, thanks to Sameer and Amitabh Bhattacharya.

Next to follow is ‘Papa Jag Jayega’. This situational track is crooned by a horde of singers. The likes of Ritu Pathak, Neeraj Sridhar, Alyssa Mendonsa, Amitabh Bhattacharya team up to croon this cloak-and-dagger yet so overt track. This one would be more pandering when you watch with the video as it is a situational track it appeals more inside the film’s narrative.

The next song is the reprised version of the cult classic ‘Apni To Jaise Taise’ from the movie Laawaris. Think back in the 80s when you had seen Amitabh Bachchan shake his hip to this tub thumping track. Things have changed in 2010, after 25 years we will see the team of Shankar Ehsaan Loy and Sameer along with Mika, Sunidhi Chauhan, and Sajid Khan create the same vibe and put the silver screen on fire with ‘Aapka Kya Hoga – Dhanno’ song. This is the surprise element in the movie and by all odds will win the hearts of millions watching. Relive the magic with this song!

‘I Don’t Know What To Do’ is the next big thing in the album. This one’s poles apart from the others in the album. Shabbir Kumar has crooned the song. He has an unique voice which makes this song hilariously entertaining and unique in its own way.

Last but not the least is the ‘He’s Such A Loser’ track in the album. This one is a mixture of desi beats and western tune. It’s a mixed bag song with a pinch of desi flavor with western punch. Sung by Vivienne Pocha and Amitabh Bhattacharya, this one’s a mesmeric charming number.

The three remixes in the movie are Oh Girl You'Re Mine (Remix) Papa Jag Jayega (Remix)I Don'T Know What To Do - Shabbirs Sexy 70s Mix (Remix). All remixes have their own charm and chore making this a sound album. On the whole, Housefull gives you a perfect blend of euphony with entertainment. It’s a pacey soundtrack which is here to stay and will guide and entertain you throughout the movie.

This one surely calls for a full house!

About The Author
Srinjan Bhowmick has a flair for writing for bollywood movies. Currently he is writing for Housefull. It is hoped that Housefull Movie will be a great success.

The author invites you to visit:
http://housefull.erosentertainment.com

Copyright © 2001-Present by ArticleCity.com
This article was posted by permission.

Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:47 am
 [ 1 post ]