Thanks For Using The Performance of a Lifetime!

Chatroom Auctions & Paid Classifides DDDPL's Additional Job Search

FAQ
Last visit was: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:54 pm
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:54 pm

[ 1 post ] 
 "...Lyric Poems of Supposedly Sad Love Vocals" 

Post "...Lyric Poems of Supposedly Sad Love Vocals"
Captivated Culpable Joys: The Lyric Poems of Supposedly Sad Love Vocals
by: The Lyricist

Love Songs are funny to be tender. Simply sometimes, when come with with euphony, we rarely notification how insane , kafkaesque —and Wild—the words of these Songs are. Brought Down with some of the coarsest lyric poems ever, these Songs bear on to amuse and toy with mass, for all the wrong argues. Here are some of the putative Vocals that have Evil words you can’t help Simply chuckle every time you discover it.

“Sometimes,” by Britney Spears

“Sometimes” is ignorant enough for a love song. Note this particular part of the words, where the theatrical role of the song is reflective of what she needinesses with her beau and her relationship : “Sometimes I run / Sometimes I hide / Sometimes I'm scared of you / Merely all I really want is to hold you tight / Treat you right / Be with you day and night / Baby all I need is time.” It seems sweet, typical of how young girls would think; Only those deep plenty to look at the lyric poems closely would ascertain how this confusion is unusual. Here, the Lyric say she desires “hold you tight” But is also “scared of you.” So which one is it, Britney? Oddly decent, her dance hits like “Toxic” and “Womanizer” made more feel than this, and her ode to her suicides and replacement ‘Pieces of Me” was exalted by critics.

“As Long As You Love Me,” by Backstreet Boys

Opposite love song with lyric poems that seem innocent and even sweet, “As Long As You Love Me” by the popular 90s boy band The Backstreet Boys is averring that they do not have any other demands for their lovers. All they want is that these somebodies love them. This can be noted in the chorus of the words: “I don't care who you are /Where you're from / What you did / As long as you love me / Who you are / Where you're from / Don't care what you did / As long as you love me.” The lyrics also say that they “Don't care what is written in your history / As long as you're here with me.” This openness is more creepy than romantic.

“Holding Out For a Hero,” by Bonnie Tyler

If The Backstreet Boys barely had any requisites for love, Bonnie Tyler carried the direct same persuasion with “Holding Out For a Hero.” The lyrics of this 80s cult favorite say “it's gonna take a Superman to sweep me off my feet.” The chorus of the words is even more demanding: “I need a hero / I'm holding out for a hero till the morning light / He's gotta be sure and he's gotta be soon/ And he's gotta be larger than life / Larger than life.” Of course, later in the lyrics, the listeners would realize Tyler is canalise her phantasies rather than fulling poetics on sure romance. This may not seem like a direct out love song, But Tyler’s charm for a hero is ironical and reasonably sad at the indistinguishable time.

About The Author
The Author writes regularly about Lyrics, song lyrics and music lyrics topics. For more information on lyrics visit http://www.lyricsanimal.com/

Copyright © 2001-Present ArticleCity.com
[Note: Due to a size limitation, the title, above, had to be abbreviated. Apologies to the author and ArticleCity.com. - Admin]
This article was posted by permission.

Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:13 pm
 [ 1 post ]