Thanks For Using The Performance of a Lifetime!

Chatroom Auctions & Paid Classifides DDDPL's Additional Job Search

FAQ
Last visit was: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:15 am
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:15 am

[ 1 post ] 
 Why Buy A Coffee Maker With Grinder? 

Post Why Buy A Coffee Maker With Grinder?
Why Buy A Coffee Maker With Grinder?
by: Ebenezer Heng

The question is whether the pros of a coffee maker with grinder would out weights the cons of having one. All things being equal, we would all agree that having coffee that is freshly ground is unbeatable.

And that is the biggest plus point about having a grinder that comes with a coffee maker. You no longer have to worry about setting up a grinder to grind your coffee blend.

Moreover, for most fully automatic coffee maker, they have a programmable feature that allows you to set the timing for the grinding and the brewing. This allows you to catch some more nap in the morning.

These are two factors that I personally think are reasons why you should buy a coffee machine cum coffee grinder. Convenience and better coffee.

There are of course many coffee lovers or should I say coffee snobs in the market that look down on such appliances. They think that these machines does not perform as well and they would churn out coffee grounds that are uneven.

Sad to say, there is some truth to those statements. Because a grinder need to have some weight to do a really even grind, those grinders that comes with the coffee maker is simple not able to perform when compare to the stand alone grinder.

Further more, because it comes with a coffee machine and the machine is the main star, usually the grinder is very basic. They are not able to grind the various size that a stand alone grinder can.

Those are the two reasons why some coffee lovers turn their back on coffee grinders. Reading until here, it would seems like this is an article that offers no real answer.

This is no so, on a personal basis, I would recommend a coffee maker that comes with a grinder. Sure, it is not as good or the best grind, but it beats the vacuum packed quality right?

And that is enough for me to go for that appliance, what about you?

About The Author
Join our free coffee course for better coffee, or download ebook about getting free coffee at http://www.oncoffeemakers.com or simply learn more about coffee maker with grinderattribute at Ebenezer coffee maker site http://www.oncoffeemakers.com/coffee-ma ... inder.html

Copyright © 2001-Present by ArticleCity.com
This article was posted by permission.

Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:59 pm
 [ 1 post ]