Thanks For Using The Performance of a Lifetime!

Chatroom Auctions & Paid Classifides DDDPL's Additional Job Search

FAQ
Last visit was: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:52 am
It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:52 am

[ 1 post ] 
 Buy FA Cup Final Tickets 

Post Buy FA Cup Final Tickets
Buy FA Cup Final Tickets
by: Richard Hull

This years FA Cup Final of Everton v Chelsea, promises to be a good one (hopefully for me, as I'm an Everton fan!), but the question of buying tickets is going to prove very difficult for both Everton and Chelsea fans alike. To stand any chance to buy FA Cup Final tickets, you will need to be a season ticket holder of either Everton or Chelsea. The FA (Football Association), in its wisdom, has decided to give just 25,000 tickets to each team to sell to its fans. For a stadium that seats 90,000 and regularly sells out for FA Cup finals, it is somewhat sad that the majority of fans of the club will miss out.

Both clubs will try and ensure that their allotment of FA Cup tickets will be sold to their fans as fairly as possible. However, some are going to sadly miss out and this is a tragedy for the true supporters of their teams. Both clubs regularly get close to 35,000 fans in their respective home games not including away supporters, and I am sure that the majority of those would die to see their clubs play live at Wembley in the oldest and most famous domestic cup competition in the world.

It seems crazy that there potentially could be only 50,000 supporters of both football teams in a 90,000 seater stadium. Wonder what the rest do? To make it fair, the allocation should be around 35,000 tickets in my opinion with 20,000 to non supporters, if the FA must insist on having some of these people there.

Both Chelsea and Everton's boardroom staff have voiced their concerns over the low ticket allocation, but we all know deep down, that nothing will change. Wembley cost a fortune to build and this is some way of clawing back all the expense.

But fret not; there is a way to buy FA Cup Final tickets without the worry of receiving a fraudulent ticket. Click the link below to find out more.

About The Author
Richard Hull is the owner of Blargins' Injury Time a light hearted look at Everton FC and all things football. Click here to find options to buy FA Cup Final tickets.

http://www.blargins.com

Copyright © 2001-Present by ArticleCity.com
This article was posted by permission.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:33 pm
 [ 1 post ]