Thanks For Using The Performance of a Lifetime!

Chatroom Auctions & Paid Classifides DDDPL's Additional Job Search

FAQ
Last visit was: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:40 pm
It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:40 pm

[ 1 post ] 
 The Experience Of A Good Cup Of Coffee 

Post The Experience Of A Good Cup Of Coffee
The Experience Of A Good Cup Of Coffee
by: Clara Malmros

In today’s society we are overwhelmed with constant stress and long “to-do” lists on a daily basis and so we often just grab the first thing we can reach and don’t really put any thought into it. This goes for both food and beverages.

When we have a cup of coffee, we might just consume it for that extra kick we get from the caffeine, and it is far easier to get a cup from the closest coffee shop then brew a pot ourselves.

Well, I would say that drinking coffee in this way is ruining the great experience that a cup of coffee can provide. There are so many rare and exotic coffees that really bring a joy to our taste buds, which don’t need to be masked with milk and sugar but are a treat just drunk black. Just as with food there is a great range of coffees and it is an adventure in itself to try them all out. -Yes, these coffees might be a bit more expensive, but I would say they are well worth their cost and should be enjoyed sitting down and feeling the flavour.

I would highly recommend the following coffees.

• Geisha; this coffee has a soft, delicate profile with notes of lavender, cocoa and hints of molasses.

• Maui Island Estate Coffee, its tiny Mokka beans give this coffee an intensely sweet and citrus acidity with a light body and flowery and light aroma.

• Finally, my personal favourite, Kopi Luwak; it is the most expensive coffee in the world, but the flavour makes it all worth it. Kopi Luwak is obviously not an everyday coffee, but a coffee that you enjoy on special occasions or on a Friday evening with your partner when you feel like enjoying a treat. The coffee has a heavy, caramel body and low acidity and replaces any other form of indulgence I might dream of when I lean back in my sofa. It is also a perfect gift as it has such an incredible story behind it. Kopi Luwak means Civet Coffee in Philippine. The name comes from the fact that the coffee cherries are picked and eaten by the civets (who are highly picky and only chooses the finest cherries), it then goes through the civets system. It’s then picked up from the jungle floor, carefully cleaned and then roasted to produce the coffee.

These coffees are all available at www.seaislandcoffee.com, it is an excellent website to order coffee and they are often adding new and exciting coffee beans to their range.

So, as a concluding thought, I would say that sometimes we need to relax and enjoy a cup of coffee a little treat of pure luxury, full of aroma and with flavours that you will be longing for to taste again. It is an opportunity to get some well earned time for ourselves and it will lead to renewed energy and that extra strength that we all sometimes need.

About The Author
Clara Malmros works for Sea Island Coffee Limited and has a keen interest in coffee.
The author invites you to visit:
http://www.seaislandcoffee.com

Copyright © 2001-Present by ArticleCity.com
This article was posted by permission.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:36 am
 [ 1 post ]