Thanks For Using The Performance of a Lifetime!

Chatroom Auctions & Paid Classifides DDDPL's Additional Job Search

FAQ
Last visit was: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:45 pm
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:45 pm

[ 1 post ] 
 Barbecue Grills 

Post Barbecue Grills
Barbecue Grills
by: Joe Garcia

Tips for barbecue grills

When I hear the words barbecue and grill used in the same sentence (folks that means almost always…smile) I always think of the same things. It may not be the same as when you hear Barbecue grills but give me a minute. You will find what you came for soon enough.

My name is Joe Garcia and I am a good’ole boy from the south…born in south brooklyn and raised in south Bronx. I write for www.tipsforgrilling.info. Great little site that provides Grilling Tips and all kinds of recipes like barbecue ribs recipes, barbecue sauce recipes, or just plain ole barbecue recipes period.

When I hear the words barbecue and grill I think beyond the culinary experience, beyond the fragrance of the familiar barbecue sauce momma use to make, beyond the hot dogs being grilled and hamburgers being served up, dripping barbecued rips (with that secret sauce all over it), and barbecue chicken sitting on my plate with and the fixin’s around it, just thinking about it makes making me happy happy.

When I hear the words barbecue and grill I think of family and friends, fun and games. That right we all love barbecue grilling because it keeps the mess out the house and the rowdy bunch busy. Am I right? It’s truly become an American tradition. It really doesn’t matter how many people come by, it’s about the fun and laughter ole stories and new memories.

You hear about all the barbecue sauce recipes and the fellas talking about the latest barbecue accessories and just watching the smiles on the faces as friends and family pull up and carrying a little something they made at home just for the occasion, I got to tell ya’ll it gives me a warm feeling down in the pit of my belly.

I mean that sincerely. But if the truth be told, when I hear the words barbecue grill I think of folks coming together from all over ready to put their best up and hoping its good enough to win every ones heart. Competition has become stiff, it can range from the ridiculous to the even more ridiculous. I mean I heard back in April of this year, some good boys in Kentucky had a BBQ explosion where 275 cooking teams got together and turned Kentucky clean upside down. Now they had to practice on something and before I give you our picks of great barbecue grills remember to sign up for the “Grilling Series” which is free at www.tipsforgrilling.info

Have a fabulous summer

Joe Garcia

About The Author
I love grilling and having friends and family over making memories.

The author invites you to visit:
http://www.tipsforgrilling.info

Copyright © 2001-Present by ArticleCity.com
This article was posted by permission.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:10 pm
 [ 1 post ]