Thanks For Using The Performance of a Lifetime!

Chatroom Auctions & Paid Classifides DDDPL's Additional Job Search

FAQ
Last visit was: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:46 am
It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:46 am

[ 1 post ] 
 Revolutionary Building Material Taking The World By Storm 

Post Revolutionary Building Material Taking The World By Storm
by: Dianne Hayes

Any of you that have been involved in building your own home may be interested to know that there is a new building material currently in the pre launch phase that utilized the millions of tons of wood waste and industrial waste in the world to produce building materials that will stand the test of time

This material is being produced in St. Louis, Missouri by Dario Busch, and a master architect and real estate speculator. They are cost effective, and have super attributes. When building to their specifications and using their proprietary building materials the results are a Beautiful, Fire Proof, Sound Proof, Bullet Proof, Water Proof, Strong Wind Proof, Super Insulated, Extremely Energy Efficient, Seismically Superior, Sustainable and Environmentally Friendly Home.

This material can recycle way over 200+ TONS of industrial by products per home, such as Coal Ash (a.k.a. fly ash), which is a coal combustion byproduct. This product is a fine powdery material that is recovered from electrical power plants and any other coal drive plant. It also uses recycled Wood Waste. This is anytype of wood that is land filled or piled up such as waste pallets, chips, sawdust, paper flour etc.

These proprietary mixes are formed into building components, such as panels, blocks, tilt-walls and other shapes used to build Real Estate. The electrical and plumbing systems connections can easily be pre-cast into the components. They are currently in the process of engineering their system for the building of levees, bridges, and highways.

As you can clearly see this is revolutionary material that can not only help you build better homes but help clean up the environment.

If you would like more information on this material please email me at my_log_cabin@yahoo.com and I will be happy to give you a link to his site so you can check it out for yourself.

About The Author

Dianne Hayes

Retired. My main experience is in the world of accounting and finance.

Dianne Hayes,
Pone: 360-871-1025
Email my_log_cabin@yahoo.com
http://www.diannehayes.2fortune.com

Copyright © 2001-Present by ArticleCity.com
This article was posted by permission.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:24 pm
 [ 1 post ]