Thanks For Using The Performance of a Lifetime!

Chatroom Auctions & Paid Classifides DDDPL's Additional Job Search

FAQ
Last visit was: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:27 pm
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:27 pm

[ 2 posts ] 
 How can someone block every website but 2 or 3 on a PC? 

Post How can someone block every website but 2 or 3 on a PC?
today a friend downloaded a .txt file on my computer and i later looked at it and it said it was about 8.4mb... which is incredibly large for a text file. i did put it into microsoft word and it said there was about 30,000 pages and roughly 1million words if that helps... but i just don't know if there could somehow be a keylogger or virus hidden in that .txt file seeing it was so large.. i use firefox, and when to the downloads window and right clicked the original download, but it did not allow me to open the file or open the containing folder... i deleted it off of the downloads window i did a full virus scan on my computer and nothing came up- i also tried to do a system restore but it told me my anti virus program was preventing it from working. i disabled my anti-virus program and tried it again but system restore still didn't work. i use norton anti-virus. long story short, from the information provided, i would like to know if i could possibly have a keylogger on my computer, how to detect it and how to remove it. thank you very much. [url=http://forexrobot-review.info]fap turbo[/url]

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:05 am ICQ WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

I don't use Norton, but whichever virus scanner you do use, it has been my experience that none can detect all viruses.

When I had a virus (2 or 3 years ago), I posted my problem on the message board, at Spybot.org (http://forums.spybot.info/forumdisplay.php?f=4).

The experts at Spybot then helped me to find and eliminate the malicious code, for free!

Then they instructed me on how to set up my machine to maximize protection - also for fee!

I suspect that they will do the same for you.

Good luck!

- mac

Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:39 am
 [ 2 posts ]