Thanks For Using The Performance of a Lifetime!

Chatroom Auctions & Paid Classifides DDDPL's Additional Job Search

FAQ
Last visit was: Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:24 pm
It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:24 pm

[ 1 post ] 
 Where can i Download F.E.A.R. Extraction Point? 

Post Where can i Download F.E.A.R. Extraction Point?
Recently, my clipta.com toolbar seems to be malfunctioning. Whenever I want to download a video, it only allows me to download a small portion of a video - say, I wanted to download a 99MB video, I was only able to download about an eighth of it. I do not know what is happening, but I have also been experiencing from strange redirections - when I click on a link from a Google Search, I get redirected all the time to another page completely, and I have to go back and do it a few times before it works, sometimes. Could it be a trojan or a virus or something? - because all my troubles started, I think (but I'm not that sure) when I downloaded a .exe file. When I opened it, it didn't work. My security software detected a threat, and labelled it as "High" in risk level. Changes, according to my Internet Seurity Software, have also been made to my system files. It also seems that it may be a trojan horse. Could this be linked to my inability to download FULL versions of videos using my clipta.com toolbar? I use Mozilla Firefox (v. 3.5.5). Or could there just be a bug in Firefox or my clipta.com toolbar? I need a a solution to my problem. [url=http://forexrobot-review.info]forex robot[/url]

Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:02 pm ICQ WWW
 [ 1 post ]