Thanks For Using The Performance of a Lifetime!

Chatroom Auctions & Paid Classifides DDDPL's Additional Job Search

FAQ
Last visit was: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:39 pm
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:39 pm

[ 1 post ] 
 Playoff Fever: Top NBA & NHL Costumes 

Post Playoff Fever: Top NBA & NHL Costumes
Playoff Fever: Top NBA & NHL Costumes
by: Hollywood Toys And Costumes.Com

The NBA playoffs and NHL playoffs are in full swing, and any self-respecting fan knows how important it is to support the team. We’ve got some cute basketball costumes pictured above, perfect while you watch Carmelo Anthony and the Denver Nuggets take on Kobe Bryant’s Lakers tomorrow night and Lebron James chase a shot at the championship with the Cleveland Cavaliers against Dwight Howard’s Orlando Magic.

Here are the NBA basketball costumes shown above:

* Adult Game Face Basketball Mask - Yeah, it’s frightening, but that makes it the perfect mask to wear when trying to psyche out the other team’s free throw shooter. Particularly useful against Dwight Howard

* Child Deluxe Troy Bolton Game Costume - I’m not gonna lie, as a basketball fan, this one bothers me. Yes, the only basketball uniform I could find was from High School Musical. Well, at least the selection of High School Musical costumes is incredibly comprehensive.

* Child Deluxe Troy Warmup Suit Costume - Another High School Musical Costume? You must hate me now. We wanted to talk about the NBA playoffs, but this is the material we had to work with. Here, join High School Musical star Zac Efron in making fun of the whole phenomenon, including the basketball portions of his three high movies:

As for the NHL playoffs, the most popular hockey-related costumes are those featuring the hockey mask-faced Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th. Sure, Jason never seems to actually play hockey, but I’ll bet these hockey costumes would scare the hell out of anyone trying to make a penalty shot, whether you’re trying to frighten Sidney Crosby or Evgeni Malkin of the Pittsburgh Penguins, the Carolina Hurricanes Eric Staal, the Detroit Red Wings Pavel Datsyuk, or any one of a number of talented Chicago Blackhawks. Here are some of Jason’s scariest looks:

* Adult Deluxe Jason Costume - Straight from Crystal Lake, ready to terrorize campers, comes with jacket and shirt as well (buy Jason’s machete seperately)

* Adult Jason Overhead Mask - based on Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood, this features Jason’s horrifying scarred face underneath a removable hockey mask.

* Child Jason Costume - even kids love Jason! (as long as they don’t have to meet him)

About The Author
Hollywood Toys & Costumes is amongst the United States largest suppliers of costumes and accessories, and provides the Motion Picture Industry, production companies, and theater groups with the exact same products you can order on this site.

Visit the author's web site at:
http://www.hollywoodtoysandcostumes.com

Copyright © 2001-Present by ArticleCity.com
This article was posted by permission.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:47 am
 [ 1 post ]