Thanks For Using The Performance of a Lifetime!

Chatroom Auctions & Paid Classifides DDDPL's Additional Job Search

FAQ
Last visit was: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:17 am
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:17 am

[ 1 post ] 
 Solar Power For Homes - Be Smart SAVE MONEY 

Post Solar Power For Homes - Be Smart SAVE MONEY
by: Marlon Maynard

Solar power is starting to become very well accepted as time goes on. If the power goes out at home for long periods of time it can seriously disrupt our normal routine and create concern as we watch the freezer slowly start to thaw!

The variety and complexity of solar power for homes is probably the reason that most folks don't switch to solar or wind power as it can be somewhat confusing.

That being said, where do yourease in the planet's temperature. Migration to areas that were before considered uninhabitable by most will have a more moderate climate allowing for farming and other activities. You can't sell newspapers with stories like that.

The scientific data indicates that 1998 was the warmest year on record. The planet has been cooling ever since. A quote from Dr. Oleg Sorokhtin of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences "The earth is at the peak of one of its passing warm spells, It'll start getting cold by 2012, and really, really cold around 2041". So who are we to believe? A respected scientist or Al Gore who has made millions from his crusade for the planet and his questionable agenda and phony pseudo science.

If the planet is warming I can honestly say I hope so. We will get by and probably do well in the process. What really concerns me is the muzzling of real science in the debate. An objective media would go a long way in helping us all deal with the facts as they truly are. Focusing on the alarmist perspective only causes undue fear where none is warranted.

Is driving our SUV's and minivans really the problem here? Or is our planet just going through another climate cycle like it has done so many times before? The only thing I know for sure is I can't count on the media to provide the answers.

About The Author
I recently produced the feature film The Harvest Project. Find out more and view the trailer at http://www.theharvestprojectmovie.com or at http://www.filmannex.com/search/searchkey/harvest%20project

You can contact me at doug_king@shaw.ca

Copyright © 2001-Present by ArticleCity.com
This article was posted by permission.­üWŽ
013f2bef465Какой посоветуете конвертер?eДобрый день, жители форума. Не нашла подходящий раздел, куда запостить вопрос, попробую тут. Прошу администрацию по возможности перенести тему в правильный раздел. Мне необходимо смотреть фильмы на моем КПК. Когда я просто копирую фильмы, то они читаются с ужасными "тормозами", смотреть

Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:55 am
 [ 1 post ]