Thanks For Using The Performance of a Lifetime!

Chatroom Auctions & Paid Classifides DDDPL's Additional Job Search

FAQ
Last visit was: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:52 am
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:52 am

[ 1 post ] 
 Saving Money On Your Food Tip 

Post Saving Money On Your Food Tip
Saving Money On Your Food Tip
by: Jay Sumlin

Saving money on your food tip by Jay Sumlin owner of affordablefoodnetwork.com.

According to Jay & Yolanda Sumlin owners of Affordable Food Network says" the best way for consumers to cut the fat off your food bill is to buy in bulk". This is no secret says Mrs.Sumlin" consumers know this all to well, but here is where many get off track.

Never buy pre-cooked meats or food because not only are the labor added into this type of product but the preservatives that are in these foods are far from being healthy for both children and adults. Fresh meats and seafood is the way to go here. What I like about fresh meat is that I can season my meats and can cook it just the way I like it and after all I know who cooked the food, (she says with a chuckle). For a single or working family on the go crock pots are a big hit that can be set on a timer cooking the food without being attended along with new technologies in regards to cooking devices that have come of age like the "Smart Stove" the one where you set the time when you set a starting time and ending time period of when you want your meat ready. The "Jetsons era has arrived" with Rhonco cooking products and The Food Network cooking Ideas are helping people save money by eating out less with great home cooking ideas. We feel for restaurant owners in these down economic times is hard for them. I know this first hand because many of our wholesalers are asking us about restaurants in our area that are doing well. The final tip Mrs.Sumlin says to save money on meats is to form a group with friends or family members to buy as a group rather than individuals because you are buying as a group you are buying in bulk which saves an average of 40 to 70% wholesale. I suggest talking with your local butcher shop to see what kind of prices you will get if you buy in bulk and if they don't want to work with the customer then I suggest going online and looking for a wholesaler of meats and seafood. Like Us "says Yolanda Sumlin".

About The Author
Written. by Jay W. Sumlin
Owner of http://www.affordablefoodnetwork.com
(877)862-4183

Visit the author's web site at:
http://www.affordablefoodnetwork.com

Copyright © 2001-Present by ArticleCity.com
This article was posted by permission.

Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:11 am
 [ 1 post ]