Thanks For Using The Performance of a Lifetime!

Chatroom Auctions & Paid Classifides DDDPL's Additional Job Search

FAQ
Last visit was: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:12 pm
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:12 pm

[ 2 posts ] 
 Work with others like you who are professional, self-motivat 

Post Work with others like you who are professional, self-motivat
Michele Anzivino, Master Stylist. Michele Anzivino is a talented and artistic stylist with a tireless passion for his work. Born in Italy and trained in London, he apprenticed with some of the world's most renowned hair stylists. As a graduate of the Vidal Sassoon's London academy, Michele personalizes his craft with precision cutting techniques and stunning color work. Michele's creative style allows him to create impressive results ranging from hip and funky to distinguished and elegant. His understanding of fashion and trends has earned him a professional reputation that can be matched by few in this industry. The cosmetics. According to the Occupational Outlook Quarterly , published by the U.S. Department of Labor, it shows cosmetology as a steadily growing occupation in the U.S. through 2005. However, the Department of Labor also shows Nail Technicians as one of the 11 fastest growing occupations in the U.S. and cosmetologists as number 37 in the top 100 occupations. This is because Baby Boomers are youth oriented and will be the driving force for our industry for the next 20 years. Generation X is the target we are going after but the Baby Boomers will be paying the way. Wellness, relaxation, and nurturing the soul will supersede "beauty services." Fast diets. Now do I start to tip her and tell her I just learned I should or do I figure out what I owe her for 15 years and enable her to buy a BMG.with my cash tip.or should slink away in the night and try to find someone else to do my hair and nails? Fat loss diets. The three top salons in Green Bay are Wonders, the Green Bay Spa & Salon, and Minerva's. They all target only Baby Boomers and are high end quality salons all competing for the same clients. None target male clients. One has layered pricing for new talent and only one has a strong management system in place that allow their staff to grow. That one is Wonders and they do a terrific job for the industry. They are a Redken Salon. Digital hairdressing. According to the Occupational Outlook Quarterly , published by the U.S. Department of Labor, it shows cosmetology as a steadily growing occupation in the U.S. through 2005. However, the Department of Labor also shows Nail Technicians as one of the 11 fastest growing occupations in the U.S. and cosmetologists as number 37 in the top 100 occupations. This is because Baby Boomers are youth oriented and will be the driving force for our industry for the next 20 years. Generation X is the target we are going after but the Baby Boomers will be paying the way. Wellness, relaxation, and nurturing the soul will supersede "beauty services." Cosmetics shop. Internationally acclaimed STYLIST TO THE STARS, Jose’ Eber, a name synonymous with glamour, style, and Rodeo Drive, sets up shop in the unique Willow Bend Wellness Salon that is dedicated to a whole new you. The chic salon features talented hair stylist, colorist and makeup artist from around the world. Though his foray into the industry started earlier. At 12, he was coifing the hair of his mother and sister… Fat loss diet. Well when the pigment goes in the hair it also goes in the skin. I am photo sensitive due to some meds, cannot be in the sun at all and I am VERY fair skinned.My skin color is alot like Casper.Is there a make-up facial base I can use which has a touch of peach color.Not alot I do not want to have it the color of Pumpkin1 LOLOL Quick ways to lose weight. Hi Sheree, Glad you came by. This is another good question, that many woman wonder about. There is no reason you can't be a bit blonder, chlorine and all, if you use the right products and always wash out the clorine, immediately. If you change from light color to bleach in the beginning of the summer tho, you need to be aware of the power of the sun. I'm sure your stylist will agree that fall would be a better time to make the change. A whole summer of sun and clorine, you might be blonder than you'd like. If you spend as much time as you say outside and in water, you are already lightening everyday. I say, take good care of what you have now, use best products, (see what she recommends) and around Oct. when the first winter blues hit, go for it! I'd like to add, hair bleach has come a long way, and is very gentle now. However, anytime you have pre-lightened hair exposed to the sun, it just keeps getting lighter, brighter, and often gold looking. Good luck Sheree! Hairdresser. You see everybody has a story and it’s my mission in life that we share each others’ lives by reading, writing, and sharing the stories. I have always said, "A story not told or written down is a library lost to not only family and friends, but to the world!" What if, "To Kill a Mockingbird" had not been written by Harper Lee or the books of Truman Capote, Tennessee Williams, William Faulkner, Eudora Welty, for goodness sake. Makes me just shiver! Losing weight quickly. Bettiva is a product well-known in Wisconsin. It is used by many salons. This is not a threat, however, it is support for the school and for retail. We have the largest inventory of any salon. Our goal is to produce 35% in retail. This is a conservative number. Offering a singular note to product lines provides manageable inventory control. Bettiva also compliments our technological position, having a website that provides advertising and referrals. Presently, we are having a web site designed for Epiphany Salon, Inc. Here retailing will expand along with consultation services. Hairdressing games for girls. As our client base builds in the local market, targeting marketing to the tourism trade will bring new opportunities. Bettiva already offers products on airlines. This could be carried through with lodging businesses. Still another opportunity involves providing custom packages for special groups. "Sweet Sixteen" parties, stress-relieving treatments that travel to corporations or participate with the American Cancer Society program "Look Good, Feel Good," teaching cancer victims how to address hair loss. Mobile hair. With the Brazilian Blowout, your hair cannot be overprocessed because it is not a perm solution or chemical relaxer; instead the treatment uses Keratin, which is a primary protein of the hair, skin and nails. The more often you get the treatment, the closer your hair will return to its original healthy, shiny, smooth and conditioned state. And if you are looking at Japanese hair straightening, this treatment takes about 1/3 of the time and is about 1/2 the cost and will leave your hair completely healthy with no breakage. Curly.
Janet, yours is the hardest question yet. When I owned my own salon, I rarely accepted tips. I worked for many owners over the years and some did others didn't. If MY hairdresser happens to be the owner, I tip as I told Sheree I would regardless. I think it's a personnal thing. Go with your gut. Also get in a little early and see what the protocal is with the client before you? My rule of thumb, generousity rewards you next visit.at least 5 dollars. Are you sure you wouldn't like to try a LITTLE color? Maybe just around your face? LOL (old habits are hard to break!) Good luck! Who's next please?

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:29 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: Work with others like you who are professional, self-mot
We moved your post to this more-appropriate forum.

Same board. Different forum!

- mac

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:23 am
 [ 2 posts ]